Skip to main content

Full text of "Bob Buente South Park BID Emails through 10/2018"

See other formats

Re: Streetplus - Update

Subject: Re: Streetplus - Update

From: Robert Buente </0=EXCHANGELABS/OU=EXCHANGE ADMINISTRATIVE

GROUP (FYDIBOHF23SPDLT)/CN = RECIPIENTS

/CN=C7B 1814176124B59B21D8FDA30E507D8-BBUENTE>

Date: 03/02/2018 12:38 PM

To: Ellen Riotto <ellen@southpark.la>

I'm in La Quinta all day Thurs and Fri.

Robert Buente
President/CEO

1010 Development Corporation

On Mar 2, 2018, at 1:47 PM, Ellen Riotto < ellen@southpark.la <mailto:ellen@southpark.la> >
wrote:

How about Thurs afternoon or Friday morning?

From: Ellen Riotto < ellen@southpark.la <mailto:ellengsouthpark.la> >
Date: Wednesday, February 28, 2018 at 3:54 PM

To: Robert Buente < bbuente@1010dev.orq <mailto:bbuente@101Qdev.orq> >

I'll try to change it.

From: Robert Buente < bbuente@1010dev.org <mailto:bbuente@1010dev.orq> >
Date: Wednesday, February 28, 2018 at 1:02 AM

To: Ellen Riotto < ellen@southpark.la <mailto:ellengsouthpa rk.la> >

I'm not available. I have an appointment in Pasadena at 3:30 that can't be
changed. I would really like to attend... REALLY like to attend

I'm available anytime earlier that day

Bob

Get Outlook for iOS <https://aka,ms/o0ukef>

1 of 4

10/19/2018 08:29 AM

From: Steve Hillard < shillard@streetplus.net
<mailto:shillard@st reetplus.net> >

Date: February 27, 2018 at 1:36:58 PM PST

To: Ellen Riotto < ellen@southpark.la <mailto:ellen@southpark.la> >
Cc: Katie Kiefer < katie@southpark.la <mailto:katie@southpark.la> >

Wednesday, March 7th from 4:00 PM to 5:00 PM works for me. Please

confirm, thanks!

Steve Hillard | President and Principal
OfC: 610-466-9770 | Mbl: 718-757-1758

Streetplus.net | shillard@streetplus.net <mailto:shillard@streetplus.net>

From: Steve Hillard < shillard@st reetplus. net
<mailto:shillardgst reetplus.net> >

Date: Thursday, February 22, 2018 at 11:49 AM
To: "Freeman, Nathan" < NFreeman@riversideca.gov
<mailto:NFreeman@riversideca.gov> >, "Blair Besten ( blair@historiccore.bid
<mailto:blair@historiccore.bid> )" < blair@historiccore.bid cmailto:blair@historiccore.bid>
>, Rich Sarian < Rich@hollywoodbid.org <mailto:Rich@hollywoodbid.org> >, Christian Martin
< cma rtin@lowerpolkcbd.org <mailto:cmartin@lowerpolkcbd.org> >, " susan@labids.org
<mailto:susan@labids,org> " < susan@labids.org <mailto:susan@labids.org> >, Ellen Riotto
< ellen@southpark.la <mailto:ellen@southpark.la> >, Katie Kiefer < katie@southpark.la
<mailto:katie@southpark.la> >, " camille@downtownslc.org <mailto:camillegdowntownslc.org> "
< camille@downtownslc.org <mailto:camille@downtownslc.org> >, Jason Mathis
< j ason@downtownslc.org <mailto:jason@downtownslc.org> >, "Riley, Angela"
< ariley@cityoflancasterca.org <mailto:ariley@cityoflancasterca.org> >

Cc: Patrick DeSimone < pdesimone@streetplus.net
<mailto:pdesimone@streetplus.net> >, David Goldberg < dgoldberg@streetplus.net
<mailto:dgoldberg@streetplus.net> >, Info Street Plus < inf o@streetplus.net
<mailto:info@streetplus.net> >

Subject: Streetplus - Update

I write to inform you that Ken Nakano is no longer employed with
Streetplus. Ken was instrumental in developing our operations in the Metro Los Angeles
area and was responsible for many of our successful program elements that our employees
and customers enjoy today. All of us at Streetplus wish the best for Ken and his family
as he begins a new professional journey.

I know many of you have worked directly with Ken over the past several
years and I'm sure there are pending projects that he was working on. I would appreciate
it if you could forward a list of any projects that are pending so I can incorporate these
projects into my workload.

Streetplus has begun the process of recruiting for the new Regional Vice
President Metro Los Angeles. I will keep you informed of our progress as we fill this
vital position in our organizational structure. Also, if you know anyone with a security

3 of 4

10/19/2018 08:29 AM

Re: Streetplus - Update

or law enforcement background that would be interested in the position, please refer them
to me.

During this interim period, I will be your contact until further notice.

My contact information is below. I will be making a visit to Los Angeles the week of
March 5th and would like to schedule time with you to bring you up-to-date and to catch up
on programs and activities occurring within your district.

<image001.png>

Steve Hillard | President and Principal
154 Conover Street
Brooklyn, NY 11231

Direct: 610-466-9770 | Mobile: 718-757-1758

— imageOOl.png

STREETPLUS

—Attachments:

imageOOl.png